Drobo DashboardLook at all of your Drobos, at the same time
The primary user interface is on the front of every Drobo. A status light for every drive bay and a capacity gauge to see how much data is currently stored. After the Drobo is set up, no other management tool is needed.
Drobo Dashboard is the new management application that enables you to get status on and configure all your Drobos in one window.
Video: Drobo Dashboard Product Overview
A Single Pane of Glass
Wouldn't it be nice to see all your Drobos from a single window? That's what Drobo Dashboard does. Drobo Dashboard, running on Windows or Mac OS X, is the management application for both Drobo Prosumer and Business products that enables you to get status on and configure all your Drobos in one window.
Drobo Dashboard automatically discovers the Drobos on your network so that you can click through for capacity, status, and other information. If you're running the most recent version, you'll see that DroboCopy tasks now run in the background and you can configure email alerts to more easily monitor your Drobos.
Operating System Support
- Windows XP (Service Pack 3) 32 and 64 bit
- Windows Vista (Service Pack 1) 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1) 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 2003 Server R2 SP1 32 and 64 bit
- Windows 2008 Server R2 SP1 64 bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later (Intel Only)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel Only)
- Mac OS X 10.7.0 or later (Intel Only)
- Mac OS X Server 10.5.8 or later (Intel Only)
- Mac OS X Server 10.6.8 or later (Intel Only)
Download Drobo Dashboard
Visit Software Updates to download the latest version of Drobo Dashboard and view the release notes.